Aseem is a tool for simulating multimodal road traffic and testing various fleet management strategies. The basic functionality of the simulator is to enable the analysis of the effectiveness of various operational fleet management models, taking into account their impact on the use of road infrastructure and the selection of the most favorable operational strategy for a given fleet operator. Aseem is characterized by high flexibility, thanks to which it is easy to modify and replace the tested models and algorithms for fleet management. The following factors are taken into account during the simulation:
- The size of the road network and the number of vehicles that can be simulated simultaneously, which allows us to evaluate the scalability and efficiency of algorithmic solutions;
- The algorithmic complexity of the planned fleet management solutions by analyzing the simulation time,
- The applicability of solutions for managing various transport services,
- Possibility of using algorithmic solutions in the production system.
- The impact of the solution on the road network.